Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look at these Gorgeous Girls




I would like to introduce some gorgeous girls to you. I am so happy with them and I am going to grab some more fabric while I can and make up some more. They make me so happy just looking at them. They take me back to my childhood. I think I will make another set to put in my daughters room. She too loves them to bits.
They stand tall at 36cm and are just so sweet and cheeky all in one! I think I will have to give them each a name before they make it onto madeit.

Nic.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these. I think I'll be adding this to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them.
    My fav is the blonde/pink holding the baby :)
    Dont think they will last long in the shop Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alison. I love them too! I will be taking lots of these to the Hide and Seek Market later this month.

    ReplyDelete