Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting ready for the Hide and Seek Market



I spent some time over the weekend having a play with my goodies and working out how I will be presenting my table at the Hide and Seek Market on Sunday the 25th in Kellyville. I had lots of fun and have realised that I have lots of stock and some new things to show off to you all. As this is Mulberry Road's first Babies and Childrens Market I have decided to offer many of my items at special prices so if you are local and you have something you just love from the range please stop by and grab a bargain. This photo is my sneak peek at my table.

I would love to see you there so if you get some time please pop by and visit all the talented ladies that have been busy creating some gorgeous things for the gorgeous little ones in our lives. I also look forward to meeting all the talented ladies myself. You can check out who will be at the market by visiting the hide and seek blog by clicking on the link on the side of my blog.

Best Wishes, Nic.

4 comments:

  1. Great display Nik, love it! I just did poppyseed markets and took me few days to figure out how to display my table. Have a great day at the markets xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm looking forward to the market. Hopefully all goes well. Nic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nik, just found you through madeit! I love your creations, especially the babushka ranges! Your market stall and preps look fabulous, hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Suzanna for your kind words. Please come say hello if you're a Sydney Girl.

    Nic.

    ReplyDelete