Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a wonderful day...


What a fantastic day we had today at the Hide and Seek Market Kellyville. It was lovely to meet everyone there today and a big thank you to all our visitors that popped in to say hi. A big thanks to my good friend Jo who helped me out on my stall today. You were amazing...thank you. Aloma from Hide and Seek has done a wonderful job putting together this fantastic market for the people of Kellyville. I'm sure we can all agree that she has done an amazing job. Thank you Aloma.


With our sales today I have decided to donate a percentage of profits to the Westmead Childrens Hospital. To all the people that purchased from Mulberry Road today you have made this possible and I thank you for that. I will be sending a cheque for $40 off to the Westmead Childrens Hospital this week.


Until next time, goodnight from a very tired Nic.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nic - it was lovely to meet you in person at Hide & Seek and to see your beautiful handmade creations. I totally agree - Aloma did a brilliant job. It was a great day - kind regards, Jenine (also very tired!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenine. It was lovely to meet you too. Nic

    ReplyDelete